Blue Note Records
Jamie Cullum - The Pianoman at Christmas – The Complete Edition
If the digital album is purchased, you will receive the full album via email upon purchase.
Standard digital downloads are delivered as MP3 44.1KHZ/24-BIT audio files.
Please note, digital downloads are only available in the U.S.
The purchase of physical music does not include a digital download.
Singer, songwriter, and pianist Jamie Cullum is back with The Pianoman At Christmas – The Complete Edition, a deluxe repack of his 2020 holiday album which is due out Nov. 19 via Blue Note Records in the U.S. and Island Records elsewhere. The new release completes last year’s part 1 with a thoroughly enjoyable 13-track part 2 that features 11 covers of classic Christmas songs, as well as 2 festive original songs including the lead single “Christmas Don’t Let Me Down,” which is out now.
The Complete Edition sees Jamie team up with London innovators Kansas Smitty’s, composer and producer The Vernon Spring, and LA-based singer Lady Blackbird to complete a piece of work that is imbued with seasonal sophistication. Alongside his two original tracks, Jamie breathes new life into classics such as “Winter Wonderland,” “Silent Night,” “Frosty The Snowman,” and “Sleigh Ride.”
1. It’s Christmas
2. Beautiful Together
3. Hang Your Lights
4. The Jolly Fat Man
5. The Pianoman at Christmas
6. Turn On The Lights
7. So Many Santas
8. Christmas Never Gets Old
9. How Do You Fly
10. Christmas Caught Me Crying
11. In The Bleak Midwinter
1. Winter Wonderland (feat. Kansas Smitty’s)
2. I Believe In Father Christmas
3. Man With The Bag (feat.. Kansas Smitty’s)
4. Christmas Don’t Let Me Down
5. Sleigh Ride (feat. Kansas Smitty’s)
6. Amazing Grace (feat. The Vernon Spring)
7. This Winter (feat. Lady Blackbird and Kansas Smitty’s)
8. Silent Night
9. Jingle Bells (feat. Kansas Smitty’s)
10. Frosty The Snowman (feat. Kansas Smitty’s)
11. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
12. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (feat. Kansas Smitty’s)
13. Let No Walls Divide
Hi-Res Digital Disclaimer:
FLAC files do NOT work in iTunes/Apple Music players or on most portable music players without additional software. If you’re unfamiliar with FLAC files we suggest that you download the WAV files instead. More information on FLAC can be found here or here.